Avoclean differentiates from our competitors via the following:
1. Quality Assurance certification ISO9001
2. Member of Property Council Australia
3. An impeccable safety record
4. Demonstrated innovation (e.g. pioneering of Abseiling Industry, High Wash System and Klinch)
5. Competitive pricing
6. A strong customer service focus
7. Highly trained employees
8. Long tenured employees
9. A demonstrated focus on the protection of the Environment
10. A Red Alert System (for immediate notification of issues)
11. More than 30 years of successful operations
Our competitive advantage also comes from the fact that Avoclean is part of a wider group of companies. Avoclean’s sister companies include Fifth Quadrant, a Management Consulting, Research and Online publishing company and ACA Research, a full service market research company.
Where necessary we can call on the resources and the expertise of these organisations in areas of innovation, business management, research and customer engagement.
Additionally, we are also active in Social Responsibility. Amongst other charities we have founded a not-for-profit philanthropic fund, Indigo Express Fund (part of the Sydney Community Foundation) which supports Indigenous literacy programs for children.
Our difference also is that our work is guaranteed.
In summary, it is our differences in innovation, safety, quality, customer service, price, our people, being part of a wider group of companies and our commitment to social responsibility that has resulted in Avoclean being the leading window cleaning and maintenance company in Australia.